About our blog...

This blog lists blog entries from newest to oldest. There is a BLOG ARCHIVE listed on the left side. We try to title our entries by date and location. This blog will contain the stories or more detailed descriptions of where we are and what we are seeing. For more photos of our travels, please visit the link below, B&C Travel Photos.



Thanks for viewing and we hope you enjoy travelling with us!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

St. Augustine (January 2, 2010 - Saturday)


We went to the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum. Unfortunately for me it was a fire escape type of stairs and I could not go up. My fear of heights totally kicked in and I just couldn't make it up. If I couldn't climb the Eiffel Tower while in Paris ... there was NO way I would make it up this!
Cass did make it to the top... all 219 steps to take some great panoramic photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment